MEP BIM Drafting Services
We provide BIM 3D modelling services to builders, contractors and consultants in Australia with high quality, precise coordination, reasonable prices and quick turnaround. We use Autodesk Building Design Suite (Revit & Navisworks) for delivering advanced BIM 3D modelling/drafting services. We take a highly structured approach to keep processes tractable and cost-efficient. Outsourcing BIM services presents many benefits because our implementation method ensures that the project stays problem-free and true to the client expectations.
BIM 3D modelling/Coordination is a process of untangling the tangled visual structure. It follows the process of simplification, alignment and improvement. It mainly detects the clashes of the model in pre-construction to remove the unwanted hassles at the real-time construction. We resolve the clashes at each type to a scenario such as Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Fire disciplines.
Our projects in Melbourne and around Australia are in different areas such as residential, healthcare, commercial, educational, industrial, retail and hospitality. As a client centric organization, we keep on upgrading our work methodology by keeping a tab on the latest BIM technology.
We provide following MEP Modelling Services:
- 3D Modelling Services for MEP&F disciplines
- Clash Detection and Resolution report
- Running coordination meeting
- Isometric Installation Drawings
- Workshop/As-Built Drawings
- Cost estimates, BOMs and other RFIs with BIM
- Revit libraries creation for MEP and HVAC equipment
- Quantity Take-off and BOMs
We have developed an understanding of working collaboratively with owners, home builders, contractors and stakeholders. Meter Built intend to leverage regional conditions to meet Australian quality and performance standards. Our BIM consultants work with people at the leadership level to help them execute the BIM implementation process.
Why choose Meter Built?
- Reducing construction costs and time
- Quick turn around with regular site visit
- Reasonable pricing for any number of revisions
- Increased certainty and more accurate planning
- Improved quality and availability of data for decision making
- Management of Design conflicts
- Design Validation prior to construction
- Develop fabrication level models within BIM
Contact us for all your requirements regarding BIM modelling and MEP Coordination.