MEP BIM Drafting Services
Meter Built provides MEP BIM outsourcing services to builders, contractors and consultants. We use Autodesk Building Design Suite (Revit & Navisworks) for delivering advanced MEP BIM Drafting/Modeling Services. We take a highly structured approach to keep processes tractable and cost-efficient. Outsourcing BIM services presents many benefits because our implementation method ensures that the project stays problem-free and true to the client expectations.
BIM Coordination is a process of untangling the tangled visual structure. It follows the process of simplification, alignment and improvement. It mainly detects the clashes of the model in pre-construction to remove the unwanted hassles at the real-time construction. We resolve the clashes at each type to a scenario such as Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Fire descipline.
Our project preference belongs to different areas such as residential, healthcare, commercial, educational, industrial, retail and hospitality. As a client centric organization, we keep on upgrading our work methodology by keeping a tab on the latest BIM technology.
We provide following MEP Modeling Services:
- Clash Detection and Resolution report
- Running coordination meeting
- Isometric Installation Drawings
- Workshop/As-Built Drawings
- Cost estimates, BOMs and other RFIs with BIM
- Revit libraries creation for MEP and HVAC equipment
- Quantity Take-off and BOMs
Our Expertise in MEP BIM Consulting Services:
- 3D MEP corresponding model for different applications
- 3D MEP model with full coordination with details
- MEP model of ultra large complexes
- Navisworks Clash detection reports for all services
We have developed an understanding of working collaboratively with owners, home builders, contractors and stakeholders. Meter Built intend to leverage regional conditions to meet Australian quality and performance standards. Our BIM consultants work with people at the leadership level to help them execute the BIM implementation process.
Why choose Meter Built?
- Reducing construction costs and time
- Increased certainty and more accurate planning
- Improved quality and availability of data for decision making
- Management of Design conflicts
- Design Validation prior to construction
- Develop fabrication level models within BIM
Contact us for all your requirements regarding MEP modeling and MEP BIM Coordination.